The Sony Financial Group’s vision is “To be a financial group that helps each and every person achieve their dreams and peace of mind, by staying close to people and using the power of technology to build a society in which people feel uniquely enriched.” Furthermore, our Code of Conduct outlines “It is the core corporate responsibility of us to society to pursue its corporate value enhancement through our business activities and contribute to developing a sustainable society”.
We give due consideration to the impacts of our business activities on the interests of our stakeholders, including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities, as well as the global environment. Through dialogue, we also strive to build trust with our stakeholders.
Based on these principles, we will keep striving to increase corporate value by engaging in business activities that generate both social and economic value to contribute to developing a sustainable society.
Our Foundation for Creating Value and Value Creation
Sony Financial Group develops diverse businesses, aiming for sustainable value creation. While the domains and business models of these businesses vary greatly, they share the qualities of providing high-value-added products and services that meet every customer’s needs, and leveraging technology. We will continue to maximize synergies of the Group including the Sony Group, to create new value through our businesses by staying close to people and using the power of technology.
To be a financial group
that helps each and every person
achieve their dreams and peace of mind,
by staying close to people
and using the power of technology
to build a society
in which people feel uniquely enriched
Dreams & Curiosity
Integrity & Sincerity
Sony Financial Group
Sony Financial Group Inc.
Life insurance business
- Tailor-made insurance product design and sales approach that match life planning of each individual customer based on consulting
- Maintaining optimal coverage through inspections of and advice on post-contract life plans and coverage, adjusted to changes in environment surrounding the customer
- Securing financial soundness through ALM operation adjusted to long-term liability characteristics
Non-life insurance business
- Reasonable insurance premiums according to each customer’s risk
- High-quality accident response, customer center, and website services
- Advanced marketing abilities
- Safe, reliable and highly convenient services, leveraging the advantages of an Internet bank
- Extensive lineup of high-quality products
- Business operation with high customer satisfaction
Nursing care business
Venture capital business
Sony Financial Ventures
Significant Social and Environmental Changes
(Significant Business Challenges)
Intensification of competition
Persistence of low interest rates
Diversification of customer needs
Acceleration of digitalization
Important Items for Strengthening Our Foundation
that feature safety
and peace of mind
Contribute to a healthy,